Monday, April 11, 2011

Lost & Confused

 Writen by Raquel Perryman
I have a lot on my mind right now so i thought i would write about one of the things that is affected me the most, and it is one of the main things that i ask the most of people who are in this field of study. How can you mix the 2 and still be ok with this? i know one day everything will be reviled and everyone will know the truth because the truth is out there but you will have to look for it cause apparently there are more things hidden from us than we know and i have a feeling it isnt for the better of man. i just hope that it will happen in my life time so i can die happy. i was lost but now i am found :)


Ya know when i started out with th whole alien thing was when i was very young and watched old star trek series and movies. we even went to a star trek convention at one point in my life. as i grew up i came to look at it as just little bedtime stories but when i was about 17 i saw a 4 light formation over the airport here in lebanon now at first glance i thought it was just a plane coming in but it was the biggest one i have ever seen land in Lebanon. then i noticed they were not moving so i pulled over and watch them for about 15 or 20 minutes and all they did was just hang there, motionless. once i started losing interest in this, one by one they disappeared and they were gone. From that point on i never really thought about it again buy i knew in the back of my mind that there was more to this but never looked into the phenomenon. For the longest time if anyone asked me if i believe in aliens or ufos my answer was always "well there has to be something else out there in this big space, why would God make so much space and only put us here?" for the past 3 years i have been really fascinated this this whole idea. At first it was looking at things like "2012" and end times stuff. I got into looking at the religions of the past and all the other stuff that wasnt in the Bible. for example the Book of Enoch was about Enoch being taken up in a "UFO" and meeting this exquisite beings who showed him many things. Now in the Bible Enoch was mentioned 1 time but his chapter in this book didnt make the cut in the end. If you havent read about Enoch i highly recommend you look it up and judge it for yourself. Now this is the official thing that made me start exploring the UFO phenomenon more. I came across Erich von Daniken and he says that they are all aliens, God, jesus, the angels all of them. and this opened my eyes up even more on the subject cause somehow someway it all made sense to me...... now go get me wrong im not saying i am an atheist or i dont believe in God but this brings me back to what i always have said "well there has to be something else out there in this big space, why would God make so much space and only put us here?" right? technically speaking "alien" means "Not from Earth" so wouldnt that make them aliens because they arent from earth? heaven? is it here on earth some where or somewhere out in the open space? and then i think about the rapture....???.....alien abduction? wow there is so much stuff out there that if you dont have your head screwed on right you will go crazy..... did you just really tell me that Jesus is an alien and like a thief in the night he will call us into to Heaven to meet our lord.... well it does sound like an abduction story but most abduction stories that i hear arent very nice ones. So  how can you compare the rapture to alien abductions? I wont go into how i really feel about this but it is really out there. people truly believe this even some very popular names believe this to be true. now and here lately there have been alot of other things to add into this mix with all the government cover-ups and conspiracy theories...... and now im all confused about EVERYTHING!!!! it seems like the more and more i dig on these subjects, the sinister everything else is becoming to me. so many questions and no answers, just a bunch of BS that the media and OUR government is telling that these anomalies are. come on, really? not all of these sighting are swamp gas or weather balloons...... i know out of the millions of videos and stories of aliens and UFOs there are going to be LOTS of fakes but i really believe that some of them are genuine and they are real and i believe God is real but my problem right now is mixing the 2 together and now im finding my self leaning to one side about to tip and fall completely onto the other side into new territory..... this isnt me is it? it is so hard for me to say it cause in my heart i want to believe it true but i cant fit into my vision of life anymore. and really i can say this if im on the other side too..... im confused and lost, wondering this earth in search of the truth and to set me free but there are too many obstacles in my way. and until i can figure out what is truth and what is a lie, i will always be lost and confused about all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment